I just read a great article by Trey Ryder titled 6 Magic Words that Overcome a Competitor’s Low Price.
Those six words are applicable not just to a client looking to hire you, but to every video company you are considering hiring to create your great educational video.
Those questions relate to what the video company is leaving out.
I know many video companies that charge bargain basement prices because they leave out many different things.
I know many video companies that leave out some things that YouTube says you should definitely use in order to maximize the opportunity that a viewer will find your videos.
Here’s a quick list of things to ask your video company to see if they are leaving these out:
- Spotlight annotations
- Human transcribed word for word transcript
- Blog post to accompany each and every video you create
- A mastermind planning session with you
- Understanding who is your ideal client
- Teaching you how to create a compelling message
- Showing you how to create an interesting headline
- Teaching you what to do and importantly, what not to do in your videos
- Have any of your videos generated valid calls that resulted in profit to the law firm? In other words, have your videos generated results? If yes, prove it.
There are many more things that I find these legal marketing video companies leave out. Before you agree to sign with any video company to create your legal marketing videos, I encourage you to ask what they are leaving out.
At least then you can make an educated decision about whether this is the right video company to create your marketing videos.