Click the PLAY button right below to listen in…
In this session of the Happy Go Legal Podcast, Chelsea interviews the dynamic Gerry Oginski. He has mastered his craft as a lawyer and touts running a highly recognized medical malpractice solo firm. He has reached new heights in his practice and client development by integrating video marketing into his firm, and shares with the Happy Go Legal listeners how he has been able to set and achieve measurable goals and share great resources with others.
More specifically in this session you will find out about . . .
- How to slowly and regularly integrate marketing actions into your daily life
- Why it is so important to NOT copy the marketing efforts of other lawyers
- Why the “hope method” of marketing doesn’t work
- How to distinguish yourself from your competition
- Tips on navigating ethical obligations of legal marketing
- A great resource to help you integrate video marketing into your firm’s outreach plan
Links from this session
The Lawyers’ Video Studio (Also on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube)
The Law Office of Gerald M. Oginski (Also on Facebook, Twitter & YouTube)
The Slight Edge: Turning Simple Disciplines Into Massive Success by Jeff Olson
Market Samurai (for SEO research)
Webinar explaining how to use Market Samurai to its fullest
Thanks again to
Chelsea Callanan at Happy Go Legal for this podcast interview!