YOUR TRAIN IS LEAVING THE STATION
- Your potential clients expect you to be on video,
- Consumers searching for an attorney want to see you and know who they are calling when they pick up the phone,
- Viewers want to hear you and see that you sound intelligent,
- Your consumers want to see where you work,
- Online viewers want to see that you are an expert in your field of law,
- Viewers who are searching for an attorney online want to know if they can trust you. Video allows you to generate and earn their trust,
- Creating educational video is the best return on investment of any form of attorney marketing,
- Within the next three years, Google and Cisco predict that 80 to 85% of all online content will be video. If you don’t start getting onto video now, you’ll be way behind the 8-ball and you may never be able to compete online with your colleagues and competitors,
- Lawyers who have started creating educational and informational video messages are way ahead of the game since the search engines love fresh new video content,
- Creating a series of videos allows you to systematize your content so that you don’t have to repeat yourself hundreds and thousands of times a week.
Lawyers need to embrace video. Don’t get left behind.
Want to learn how to use video to market your law practice today? Spend the next 58 seconds watching this video to learn more.
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! Let me know if you have any questions about creating video with the only experienced medical malpractice trial lawyer who is also a veteran video producer. Call me at 516-487-8207 or send me an email to: Gerry@lawyersvideostudio.com. I welcome your call or email.