Lawyers Video Studio; An Attorney Video Marketing Company
Your video producer is not a practicing attorney and has not created hundreds and hundreds of educational attorney video to market his own law firm.
- Your video producer likely does not lecture to attorneys throughout the country about the importance of video marketing for attorneys.
- Your video producer has not written an educational and informative book about the Secrets of Lawyer Video Marketing in the Age of YouTube.
- Your video company likely does not have an informative blog or website with helpful video marketing tips and strategies and publishes articles three times a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Your video producer has not been described as America’s leading authority on video marketing for attorneys or as a pioneer and “Father” of lawyer video marketing in the United States.
Here are 7 Things to Know About Your Video Producer in the Lawyers Video Studio
- Your video producer IS a practicing trial attorney and has created over 750 educational attorney videos to market his own solo law practice in one of the most competitive legal markets in the country.
- Your video producer’s videos generate calls and emails every day from potential clients who have legal problems who are actively searching for information about their problems and how to solve them.
- Your video producer does lecture to attorneys throughout the country about the importance of video marketing for attorneys. Your video producer has been invited to speak and has lectured year after year to lawyers across the country about video marketing.
- Your video producer has written the book called “Secrets of Lawyer Video Marketing in the Age of YouTube.”
- Your video producer has a popular and informative blog and website with helpful video marketing tips and strategies and he publishes articles three times a week, 52 weeks a year, called the Lawyers Video Studio blog.
- Your video producer has been described as America’s leading authority on video marketing for attorneys and a pioneer and “Father” of lawyer video marketing in the United States.
- Your video producer has written hundreds of articles and blog posts and his articles have been featured in the ABA Journal (multiple times), Law Practice Managment, Trial Magazine, Law.com, Lawyerist.com, Technolawyer.com, Avvocating.com and many, many more places both online and offline.
The key question you need to answer is:
“Which video company do you think can best help you create and market your attorney videos?”
I leave the answer to you.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO GET STARTED?
If you’d like help getting started with creating your great attorney videos to market your law firm, simply reach out and set up a strategy call with me. On the call I’ll ask you some questions about what’s working in your practice and what’s not. I’ll even give you helpful tips and video marketing strategies you might not even know about.
Call me right now at 516-487-8207 or by email: Gerry@lawyersvideostudio.com. I welcome your call!