You're tired of paying thousands of dollars per year for advertising that gets you little return on your investment. You like having a website since you don't have to do much to maintain it. You're now seeing lawyers begin to use video to market their services. You toy with the idea of creating your own video, then realize, "No way will I create video."
Here's 9 reasons why you should NOT create video:
1. You don't like the way you look on video,
2. You don't like the way your voice sounds,
3. You look too young,
4. You look too old,
5. You have nothing to say,
6. You have something to say, but just don't know how,
7. You don't want prospective clients to see you until they walk in your door,
8. You have ugly, disfiguring scars that make you look hideous,
9. You think online viewers don't watch attorney videos.